Front 5.25 Bay Intake Fan

Hey,

My new video card is so large that it practically cuts off my intake from the lower end of my case. (Antec P182) You can say that my tuniq is starved of an intake. I've been looking for bay fans that can help bring in air.

I can only find two products that will work in the front bay. Something by Startech and another by Evercool, but they look exactly the same.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-3-FAN-HARD-DRIVE...1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone know of any other product?

Side-intake is out of the question.

Here is a bit more expensive alternative, but it will allow you to add more harddrives to the case later if need be.

I totally want that! It looks like you can even punch out the front plates behind the fan for smoother airflow. That color and mesh would be perfect in my Armor case.

@ OP: I think that is a good solution, depending on the color of your P182.

Well, a small L-bracket and a couple screws will allow you to stick a 120mm fan directly in the 5.25" bay. Then all you need to do is put some kind of mesh in the opening to keep the dust out. If you don't care about looks, mosquito net and tape works very well. :lol:

I still like this. Do it!

haha

Sorry Chavalcito, 45 bucks is too much for a fan and an enclosure that I'll never use. I just bought the Kama. People with the P180 have complained that the Kama didn't fit right. I'll have to check for myself and see if I can't fix that.

Thanks guys.

It's a shame there isn't a larger selection of front bay fans.