CoolMaster

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the entire DVD collection of Rainbow (kids TV programme) :lol:

Zippy was one of my role models, and he still is

Of course, I have *more* embarassing things... but they're mostly inappropriate or just way too embarassing lol

::falls out of her office chair::

Well I own things that COULD fall under this catagory....yet....it doesn't really bother me :P

I have a HUGE carebear collection......including...Care bear...thongs :-|.......I have rainbow bright......my little ponies.....strawberry shortcake....but erm....i'm passing them along to my children :-).

Ummm....I have a collection of Molly Ringwold movies :shrug:

::falls out of her office chair::

Well I own things that COULD fall under this catagory....yet....it doesn't really bother me :P

I have a HUGE carebear collection......including...Care bear...thongs :-|.......I have rainbow bright......my little ponies.....strawberry shortcake....but erm....i'm passing them along to my children :-).

Ummm....I have a collection of Molly Ringwold movies :shrug:

I have this disturbing image of CareBears in thongs.....

Although there's probably more, right now I am going to say my dog tags, combat boots and BDU caps and stuff.

I don't deserve to have them, but they make you keep them. Oh yeah and my name tapes.

I should be going back within a year...but that still doesn't mean I should have them.

Including the thongs?

Ewww

And Nemo.....lol......that's just....wrong.

And OC....you do deserve them....you've come a long way and you have every intention of fulfilling your duty to your country.

Edited by CelticaFLM

In High School I went to Universal Studios in CA to perform with a freelance vocal group I was in. My buddy and I found a photo place where you could get your pic taken and have it put on the cover of a magazine. We both had pics done, no, not together. Mine was with my shirt off, wearing a red bow tie and a vest. I was the "Man of the Year" on Play Girl magazine. My wife shows it to everyone she knows.

I was the "Man of the Year" on Play Girl magazine.
So thats where I remember you from... *SARCASM*

JOKING, seriously just NO

My most embarrassing thing?

I still have all my pokemon cards in a binder, I used to be a poke freak back in the day...

So thats where I remember you from... *SARCASM*

JOKING, seriously just NO

My most embarrassing thing?

I still have all my pokemon cards in a binder, I used to be a poke freak back in the day...

I thought about scanning it in. It may be embarrasing, but it is funny. I was 16.