Dream Job

Bosco

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Realistically speaking, my goal is to have a relaxed deskjob with a bunch of like-minded people in a low pressure environment. Unrealistically, probably sports car driver, or maybe a basketball player.

Ever since I was little I always had dreams of commanding troops in combat; I think it's one of the greatest honors an American can have. It's what I always wanted to do. Sadly the urge for that has not worn out over time, so we'll see what happens once I graduate. ;) If that doesn't fall into place, I definitely want to dedicate my life giving back to a country that has given me so much, working for the CIA or FBI tracking down terrorists :D

Ever since I was little I always had dreams of commanding troops in combat; I think it's one of the greatest honors an American can have. It's what I always wanted to do. Sadly the urge for that has not worn out over time, so we'll see what happens once I graduate. ;) If that doesn't fall into place, I definitely want to dedicate my life giving back to a country that has given me so much, working for the CIA or FBI tracking down terrorists :D

With a college degree you could get a good position in the US armed forces, especially if you stay with it long-term. I've looked at the compensation for the Army, Navy, and Air Force and if you can stick it out for 20+ years, you're in pretty good shape. ;) I've seriously considered joining, but my lack of college education makes a big difference. I'd be just another grunt on the ground stopping bullets with my body. And then there's the fact that I don't even know what I want to do next week, so I don't know how I can commit to a minimum of 2 years. :lol:

OK, tangent over. Return to the original topic. :rolleyes:

With a college degree you could get a good position in the US armed forces, especially if you stay with it long-term. I've looked at the compensation for the Army, Navy, and Air Force and if you can stick it out for 20+ years, you're in pretty good shape. ;) I've seriously considered joining, but my lack of college education makes a big difference. I'd be just another grunt on the ground stopping bullets with my body. And then there's the fact that I don't even know what I want to do next week, so I don't know how I can commit to a minimum of 2 years. :lol:

With my current path, I'm looking at doing either a 2 or 4 year stint once I graduate, all depending on how long I am able to put up with the red tape. After that, I can further pursue my accounting career and at some point in time get into the CIA, using my military background as well as my in-demand accounting experience to do so :D

You related to Bush by chance :lol:

thankfully no :lol:

AF for 4 or 6 years, get your degree, go to OTS and bam you're a butter bar for a while :P