parts to water cool my new C2D

Rob D

Well, I speced it all out from www.FrozenCPU.com. This is what I'd like to get. Hopefully within two weeks. I want to get the C2D first when the price on them drops. Does this parts list look ok. Would I be able to get way with a single 120mm fan radiator to mount inside the case with my existing 120mm rear exaust fan? Would a single radiator set up be enough for just the CPU?

Radiator

Shroud

Pump

CPU block

Reservoir

Coolant

Tubing

It's going to be about $260 which is along the lines of a mid-high end kit price and will all work to fit in my case perfectly. The pump will fit perfect on the bottom of the case and the bay reservoir will go in the floppy bay. I am going to convert my floppy to an external. Just in case I ever need it (I haven't used it yet but you never know). The radiator will mount on the back. The rear 120mm exhaust fan will blow threw the top of it adding to the air flow from the two 120mm fans that will be mounted to it. I just need to find a pair of fans with the highest CFM possible from a 120mm (I don't care about the noise). Any suggestions.

Well, I speced it all out from www.FrozenCPU.com. This is what I'd like to get. Hopefully within two weeks. I want to get the C2D first when the price on them drops. Does this parts list look ok. Would I be able to get way with a single 120mm fan radiator to mount inside the case with my existing 120mm rear exaust fan? Would a single radiator set up be enough for just the CPU?

Radiator

Shroud

Pump

CPU block

Reservoir

Coolant

Tubing

It's going to be about $260 which is along the lines of a mid-high end kit price and will all work to fit in my case perfectly. The pump will fit perfect on the bottom of the case and the bay reservoir will go in the floppy bay. I am going to convert my floppy to an external. Just in case I ever need it (I haven't used it yet but you never know). The radiator will mount on the back. The rear 120mm exhaust fan will blow threw the top of it adding to the air flow from the two 120mm fans that will be mounted to it. I just need to find a pair of fans with the highest CFM possible from a 120mm (I don't care about the noise). Any suggestions.

Not sure that shroud will fit that radiator. You may take a look at some of these kits they have better radiators and better pumps.