Apogee

Mmm, if I didn't already have my sweet swiftech setup I would probably think about that one.

And suprisingly, it doesn't weigh that much.

Although, the Storm was a better block than the apogee. But, both are great and I'd say go for swiftech blocks if you are building.

Apparently, the vibrations relax the processor, resulting in an added 100mhz to your overclock.

Wow. I did not see that coming. :lol:

Does anyone else think that adding the heat of the pump directly on top of the CPU is a bad idea? Sure, it's not a huge difference when compared to the CPU, but still...

Wow. I did not see that coming. :lol:

Does anyone else think that adding the heat of the pump directly on top of the CPU is a bad idea? Sure, it's not a huge difference when compared to the CPU, but still...

My Laing D5 has been running for the past like 6 months on...and it's not even warm to touch. So I think a smaller pump would that close would negate any factors into warming up the water. And if it did it wouldn't be much.

Apparently, the vibrations relax the processor, resulting in an added 100mhz to your overclock.

Does it smoke afterwards then fall asleep faster? :P

the biggest thing that caught my attention after clicking that link was the integral radiator/resivoir combination they now have....that would save me alot of headache in my next build in regards to hosing and just plain simplicity. When i swich over to the new build ill really have to consider it.