Cell Phone Dialing... what do you do?

sdy284

Dialing  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you look @ your cell phone's screen when dialing?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, I use voice dialing
    • No, I use voice dialing, but i look @ my screen when i need to dial regularly
    • Other
    • I don't have (or use) a cell phone

Well this poll was sparked due to recent debate in the latest Official OCC Poll: What do you think of the iPhone?

It was brought up that a "negative" of the iPhone was that you need to look @ the screen to dial. The counter point was then "how many people DON'T look @ their screens when dialing?"

This poll is an attempt to find out ;)

citizenchange_01.jpg

I have to look at the screen to dial...I can memorize everything about my computer down to the individual windows optimizations that I've done but I can't dial a number on my cell without looking...sad isn't it?

I have to look at the screen to dial...I can memorize everything about my computer down to the individual windows optimizations that I've done but I can't dial a number on my cell without looking...sad isn't it?

Ive memorized a Guitar hero song on expert and can play it without looking yet I still look to dial.

Edited by caffeinejunkie

I look. There are certain things I do without looking (like disable the key-lock or switch from Normal to Silent), but I still have to look at the phone to actually -do- anything like make a call or send a text.

But if you've seen "The Departed", then you'll remember Matt Damon's character sending text messages with his phone hidden in his jacket pocket. So the moral of the story is: If you're a dirty cop mob-insider, the iPhone may not be for you.