Sign in to follow this  
Psywar

What Do You Guys Think?

This has nothing to do with comps.. :)

Anyways.. Ive been thinking about getting a second job.. as of.. well.. about 20 mins ago in the shower.. lol..

Going back to K-mart but.. strickly pushing carts none of that cashiering crap again.. cuz that sucked.. + I got alot of friends at k-mart pushing karts and it would be dope :) plus I need the exersice.

See the thing im htinking is.. they layed me off.. would their be a pride issue to go back?

and Im working at schwans.. loading trucks.. boxes.. and junk which is pretty tiring.. and I have a semi tonight.. which means. in about an hr.. I will be taking 80 to 100lb boxes off a semi and stocking our freeezers.. and hten after 2 hrs of that.. I will spend prolly 8 hrs loading trucks.. lol.. maybe more.. normally semi nights are 15 hr days.. and then go to another job and push karts in all day? Im thinking.. maybe not..

But.. See the way I look at it.. I need my Schwans job to pay off all these bills I have.. so I can move outof the house in 3 months.. But I want a dope comp Like NOW! lol...

So see what Im getting at... @ K-mart I can get the extra cash to build a dope machine :) + save a bit more which will give me extra cash.. cuz hell.. I think I iwll prolly bring home at least 100 a week.. from k-mart.. thats 100 bucks play money :)

thats a 2400XP Tbred right there :P I mean I will have to work a month before I could actually like get all my stuff but hell.. it would be worth it.. what do you guys think I should do?

go for it dude, i did two jobs for a while to pay for my computer. But then again neitheer of them were very labor oriented(officemax and gamestop) so you never know.

Just do it for a month or until you get your comp, then quit :D

Having the extra income is nice... but it's hell on ya, and your woman. If both of mine were full time jobs, I couldn't do it. A 15 hour day here or there isn't to bad, but when ya have to do it every day it sucks. Plus, you limit your time to do other things.

It's a lot of work... a lot of hassle.. a lot of responisbility.. and a lot of money...

I'd talk it over with your woman, and see what she says - Though, I bet I can guess. :P

If thats what you have to do to get what you want right now, then I would go for it. You never know what else is coming up so I would buy all that stuff you want right now, before something else comes up.

d3 right if you have a women no but if your a fre man go for it

Be a dope dealer... It a hell of alot easier and you don't have put up with crap ;)

JUST PLAYING....

Have a crap job to pay for the fun stuff! :lol:

Psy if you work 2 jobs you will earn the extra cash but you will also strain the relationship you have with your girl talk to her and see what she thinks then make your decision just make sure whatever you do it dont interfear with the OCC Lan Party lol

Sometimes you just ahve to work the extra jobs to get what you want! I work 3 for a total of about 70 hours a week, plus i am married! So it just depends on how much you want something.

;)

Yea I gotta start finding a job. I have about $300 left in my checking account and i need to pay for cable, cell phone, computer bills. I might get some lousy office job ( not mailroom boy) to keep me stacked!

Yeah I just got home from work.. it was only a 10 hr day not a 15 :) yay go me!

anyways.. she what she says.. id prolly only do it for like 3 months or so..

we will see

dude, you know so much about building and tweaking comps, why not just get a job as a tech at comp USA or something and screw the manual labor. You would probably make more money too.

j5 out

PS. KMART SUX I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

PPS. I worked for them when i started college, 2 years and no pay raise. The best was I worked the camera counter and they made me clean up human feces because some kid couldn't hold it and the janitor had already gone home. All they gave me for doing it was 50 K notes man. kmart must DIE!!!!

ppps. sorry for that semi psychotic outburst I really don't like k mart.

Edited by Jonny5