Voltage lock?

Hey everyone, I just noticed that I cant raise the voltages in my BIOS or even using any tuning software.

Easytune [ came with the gigabyte mobo ] doesnt let me change it and nTune doesnt allow it either.

Is there some way I can change or unlock the voltages? Because Im using a AMD Athlon 64 3700+ and Im stuck at a 265 FSB with a ratio of 10.

specify the model of your motherboard (in fact, put your rig specs in your signature if you are asking hardware questions)

you need to read the motherboard manual and get to the manual overclocking section of the bios...

on some nForce boards, you need to apply an overvoltage for the vCore to go up... so sometimes it's CPU Overvoltage 104%, 110% etc... sometimes it's +100 mV, +200 mV, etc...

Oh I added my rig a earlier before I went to work, guess i didnt save it correctly.

Either way here you go'

GIGABYTE K8N51PVMT-9

It runs the GeForce 6150 GPU and the nForce 430 chipset.

I also have a AMD Athlon 64 3700+

The BIOS doesnt have any features to raise by 2% or anything, and Ive already checked the manual and did the CTRL + F1 trick on the BIOS too.

Nothing. I see all these memory timings and even clocks but theres nothing about the voltages.

The only things I see about the voltages are on the PC Health page where it shows me that the voltages are running ok.

I dont see anything about a overvoltage either. :[

Is there a mod or feature I can use to unlock the voltage system? I know I can hit more then 2.6ghz [i even have a water cooler coming in lawl to drop the degrees.

Guest ecthlipsis

Did you flash the BIOS to the newest version? Some screens of the BIOS would be nice, too, as it is hard for me to believe it really doesn't have any voltage options.