Good Music (or Media) Player?

Guest Fried_fry

Foobar2k is great, and my choice for Windows music players, but I like being able to put music on my Ipod and just run it through the line out on the bottom (special dock connector) and into my computer, that uses 0 system resources :D

I don't mind the lack of built in library too much, I keep all my stuff sorted by file structure, at lot easier IMHO

Guest ecthlipsis

I have used both Media Player and WinAmp as my default players, and like both fine. I prefer Media Player overall, but have had also had Sonique as my player in the past. It's worth looking into if you're picky about good media players, as there aren't many great choices out there anymore.

Sonique is discontinued, btw, so those versions have been out for a bit and probably won't offer some of the newer features that Foobar an the others might.

ya i like WinAMP over all but no need anymore, i got my new pc in from my work today no lag now :)

Glad you got the new machine in :D

WInamp for audio

medida player classic for video!

Guest Fried_fry
Glad you got the new machine in :D

WInamp for audio

medida player classic for video!

Ya :D it was faster than the last thing you shipped me.

But from the looks of things I might try out foobar it looks like it might be better im starting to get sick of iTunes

Edited by Fried_fry

I don't mind the lack of built in library too much, I keep all my stuff sorted by file structure, at lot easier IMHO

Thats how I have all my music as well, it makes so much more sense to just arrange and categorize the files when you download or rip them than it does to just pile everything into one big folder labeled "MUSIC"