Sign in to follow this  
DarkScorpion

Sony Psp

I'm selling a PSP for a friend of mine, and he's looking for $110 or best offer, including shipping. It doesn't come with anything except the box, manual and mp3 player dongle, but it's in like-new condition. It's so new that the battery is only half gone from the very first charge. I'll have pictures up in a bit, I have to drop by his house to get it from him. Once again, he's looking to sell it for $110, including shipping, or the best offer he can get. Please PM me with any questions! He'll also trade it for a 4GB memory stick pro duo + money.

Edited by DarkScorpion

I'm selling a PSP for a friend of mine, and he's looking for $120 or best offer, including shipping. It doesn't come with anything at all, but it's in like-new condition. It's so new that the battery is only half gone from the very first charge. I'll have pictures up in a bit, I have to drop by his house to get it from him. Once again, he's looking to sell it for $120, including shipping, or the best offer he can get. Please PM me with any questions! He'll also trade it for a 4GB memory stick pro duo + money.

know what version it is?

The firmware version is 2.7 and it's downgradable. Here's a few pics and everything it comes with:

post-7743-1182979338_thumb.jpg

post-7743-1182979347_thumb.jpg

post-7743-1182979357_thumb.jpg

Edited by DarkScorpion

Guest ajmatson

No battery charger with it?? :(

Sign in to follow this