3DMark 03 Scores

d3bruts1d

Hmm, 112 3dmarks. With an Athlon 2600+ CPU

256MB of Kingston DDR PC2100 RAM. FSB of 166Mhz.

Gainward MX 440 Graphics.

Feels crap slow too which i why i started getting involved with individual clock speeds for the 1st time. I'd way appreciate hearing from anyone who might have some pointers about this terrible performance.

http://service.futuremark.com/servlet/Inde...ojectId=1649400

Sam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

samkelly, the reason why your score is so low is most definately due to a low end graphics card. To give you an idea of what i'm talkin about here's my score and specs. Score: 4,415.

Specs: 1.3ghz p4 stock speed.(400fsb)

512mb pc800rd ram(400mhz clock)

radeon 9700pro stock(325/620)

I think we know the real reason for the decent score here cause the cpu tests run real slow. I think majority of score comes from havin a good graphics card.

I have only run 1 test so far and I got 6646 with onboard sound, I am going to try another when I get time I am currently folding to help catch the team up in rank

Went up stairs and cut folding off and ran a test immediately after and got a little better, I am getting one of those magnifying light things tomorrow and going to do some modding on my MB and see just what the cpu will do, I bet if I had a better graphics card it would be higher also. This is test #2 @ 3.63ghz test#3 a little better 6729

Edited by road-runner