3DMark 03 Scores

d3bruts1d

Looks like some people still do not know how to follow directions. :( Sad thing is, they've been posted in this thread about 20 times now. It's pretty simple gang. Post once, if the score changes, edit the post.

What This Thread Is For:

For OCC members to post and brag about their 3DMark 03 scores. Having all the scores in one place should help other see where their system compares to other similar systems.

Guidelines:

1- One post per person in this thread. - If you upgrade or get a different benchmark, edit your post.

2- This is for 3D Mark 2003 scores only.

3- If you wish to discuss a system, score, etc start a new thread.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting a score of 2944

My score has been upgraded since my upgrade. My score is now 9934!!

I'll see when i can get a scrnshot in effect

Edited by Phoenix_X

I don't understand 3d marks all that much except I know higher is better supposedly. However if the video quality suffers the high numbers don't tell the truth. Mine is 7025 and stable....the more I oc the chip the more I seem to need to back down the vid card...anyone have any correlation or tips on how to take the cpu and video up togegher?? :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

I get 3284 with the specs in sig. Its not THAT bad for a 5600U and a 2 GHz proc :P I cant wait till I get my replacement 9500Pro this friday should go up to 4000, hopefully

Well, got my 9500Pro. Only went up to 3645 :( I cant OC it because its BIOS locked. Im POSITIVE I can get at least 3800 if I had a better proc.

Now at 4239 with 9500Pro at 345/310

Edited by DarkScorpion