Bios Voltage Or Ntune?

I have been looking at the "actual" vCore voltage as stated in my BIOS, but nTune shows something much higher. I know that CPU-Z doesn't show the right voltages, should I trust the BIOS, or nTune?

When you guys say your Vcore's at 1.44, is that what it says in Bios, or is that what you selected in your Vcore settings? Reason I ask is when ever I set my Vcore "setting" in bios to 1.48, in Bios under hardware monitor it shows "1.42 actual". Thanks for clearing it up for me. :D

When you guys say your Vcore's at 1.44, is that what it says in Bios, or is that what you selected in your Vcore settings? Reason I ask is when ever I set my Vcore "setting" in bios to 1.48, in Bios under hardware monitor it shows "1.42 actual". Thanks for clearing it up for me. :D

That is the whole point of this thread - I'm not sure what to say. I posted both here. I don't care so much about telling everyone my voltage for bragging rights, but so I don't burn up my CPU.

That is the whole point of this thread - I'm not sure what to say. I posted both here. I don't care so much about telling everyone my voltage for bragging rights, but so I don't burn up my CPU.

Sounds like were at the same bridge. Ok @ 3.6GHz my Vcore under hardware monitor is 1.56volts, but in the Vcore setting its at 1.6 Vcore. My temps are ok doing normal things such as heavy gaming for 12 hours strait or websurfing. Orthos can sometimes bring 74c for a short time, which is in the warm area, but not the hot area. I think that if you let everyone know your Vcore is you get all your questions....