Wow Account Cancelled

CelticaFLM

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, that's a good analogy. I just like to think that with moderation, it's not bad. However, moderation is what most MMO'ers seem to have issues with :P

:withstupid: I play WoW but I never let it get in the way with my school work. I wont play after 9:30 on school nights, I still go out with friends to the movies and stuff. If I stopped playing WoW I would just play CS:S or watch TV. It just fills my bored time.

:withstupid:

I never got into WoW or any other MMO. After seeing all you crazy people, I'm glad I didn't :P

:lol:

Never got into wow, only casually messed with secondlife for a short time. Guess I'm not into MMOs. But does that make me less crazy?

I've always viewed it (along with all other MMPORGs) as utterly pointless.

Kinda like computer games in general? :glare:

Meh, I play on and off...mostly off. 8-5 really takes it out of me when I sit in front of a computer all day. :angry2:

Pirates of the burning sea hahaha it looks intersting, kinda sorta.

No more WoWcrack!! I played for mmm 7 mounths, infact i dont even remember :P. All i know is at one point i was hooked. Personaly i cant stand playing anymore. Quests are boaring to me, everything always felt like a repeat at lvl 30.

You could always just throw the game away :P so then when you do finally beak down you either have to find a torrent, or go and rebuy it :P.

My brother plays, he's an addict.

Pirates of the burning sea hahaha it looks intersting, kinda sorta.

No more WoWcrack!! I played for mmm 7 mounths, infact i dont even remember :P. All i know is at one point i was hooked. Personaly i cant stand playing anymore. Quests are boaring to me, everything always felt like a repeat at lvl 30.

You could always just throw the game away :P so then when you do finally beak down you either have to find a torrent, or go and rebuy it :P.

My brother plays, he's an addict.

Collector's edition......I think not!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Edited by CelticaFLM

uh, no

yep, Blizzard Germany tried to sue someone for selling an account under those conditions and they failed :) But then you folks in the US are screwed, as you can sew a tobacco company there for getting lung cancer, pretty much the stupidest thing I ever heard!