Wow Account Cancelled

CelticaFLM

Ok....so it's finally done. The WoW account has been cancelled. I've been playing since the first beta. I'm having withdrawals and I may need counseling :unsure:. It feels like I just killed a really dear old friend.

Has anyone else kicked the Warcrack habit?

Once I get a new computer I may revive my account :wacko:

I NEED HELP, MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've kicked it twice now, kinda. But I came back again about a month ago to see the BC content. So far I'm enjoying it, but it doesn't feel like an addiction like it used to. Sometimes I load up the game, can't think of anything I want to do, and shut it back down and go do something else :)

I've kicked it twice now, kinda. But I came back again about a month ago to see the BC content. So far I'm enjoying it, but it doesn't feel like an addiction like it used to. Sometimes I load up the game, can't think of anything I want to do, and shut it back down and go do something else :)

I think I made it 3 days.

My brother on the other hand...nonstop.

I just kicked it about 2 weeks ago....my server was getting really low on people and it just wasnt fun for me anymore. and i didnt feel like raising up another character since I dont play more than 1-2 hours a day if that

I played it for two months, basically full force, and then I was like meh, I'm ruining my life (got crappy grades in school), and sold the whole crap on ebay, made 15

*cough*illegal*cough*

What they don't know, doesn't hurt them. ;) Regardless of whether it's legal, lots of people still get away with things.

I may possibly be the only person who has the sense to avoid WoW. I've always viewed it (along with all other MMPORGs) as utterly pointless.