Wow Account Cancelled

CelticaFLM

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, plate armor + healing = harbl :P. I believe George Fisher put it best when he was interviewed about WoW... look it up on youtube :P.

I'm glad to hear you too played on a more serious server, Celt. I've tried two other PvE servers... I've never seen so many "YO MOMMA" jokes at one time.

I'm sure there are some good pallies out there...I just never got into them much. While playing horde my only experience playing against them was....Shield...run away....run away.....as I sprint a few times until it wears off and kill them.....it was fun at lower levels lol.

Well Bleeding Hollow was pretty annoying at times....I met some really awesome people on there....and then...there's always the Barren's chat....yeah. Then I switched over to Maelstrom....which is the server that most of the big guilds moved too. Shadowscar etc. Of course...it quickly filled up with idiots that didn't know what the heck a pvprp server was soo meh...so much for that.

Now i'm playing on Venture co (10 day pass) and it's soooooo quiet. I feel like i'm their alone lol.

Anyway....each server has it's good and bad.

Edited by CelticaFLM

I'm sure there are some good pallies out there...I just never got into them much. While playing horde my only experience playing against them was....Shield...run away....run away.....as I sprint a few times until it wears off and kill them.....it was fun at lower levels lol.

Well Bleeding Hollow was pretty annoying at times....I met some really awesome people on there....and then...there's always the Barren's chat....yeah. Then I switched over to Maelstrom....which is the server that most of the big guilds moved too. Shadowscar etc. Of course...it quickly filled up with idiots that didn't know what the heck a pvprp server was soo meh...so much for that.

Now i'm playing on Venture co (10 day pass) and it's soooooo quiet. I feel like i'm their alone lol.

Anyway....each server has it's good and bad.

Yeah, Maelstrom has its share of "characters." There is also a distinct lack of RP(though a few guilds claim to.) But I like it here. I started a while ago when I first started WoW. I had a long hiatus at lvl 40, and am now almost 70, and enjoying as much of the content, pre- and post-BC, as I can. My son plays on Sisters of Elune RP server. He has had it very good. He found a great guild with many 70's who arena, raid, ect. They also have a diverse level and experience range, from novice to pro, and are all super helpful. On another note, barrens chat is weak, compared to World chat Channel, aka trade.

People who chat about things other than trade items in the trade channel annoy me. Especially the ones on Venture Co. It gets really annoying but you don't want to ignore it because it's the trade channel and something good might pop up. Arrg!

Anyway Ciddono, some of the big guilds that went to Maelstrom from Bleeding hollow do RP. It's mostly in Guild events only though. More than half of the players on the RPPVP servers don't even know what the RP stands for lol. BTW...what part of TN are you from?

Yeah, i know that the older guilds like FDY, SSC, and other nameable ones do rp. Mine doesn't. I like too, though, I don't really know much of the lore. It is sometimes rather difficult on rpPVP servers, as many from each faction tend to PVP much more. And Rp in open or general tends to be made fun of by the children on the server. As for the TN, I had that convo with Bryan a couple years ago, I live in Jackson, roughly half way between Memphis and Nashville, on I-40.

Yea, Bryan and I were in SSC for a while....they use to do a lot of RP events ...then they quit all that so that they could get high ranks etc. it got boring.

I read some of the WoW books....they help a lot. Also, the website has some stories on it as well.

Cool, we're getting ready to head your way this evening actually....then to AR...yay :-|