Wow Account Cancelled

CelticaFLM

They sissyfied it.

A lvl 70 taking a lvl 35 down in two hits....imagine that.....yeah...that's...superior >.>.

Also, shamans hurt.

He came up and attacked our party after I killed him. He didn't just come recover his corpse and walk off, he came up and attacked me. That's when our 70 decided to join in, after he attacked us.

They dropped 2-3k exp per level and made it easier to find items that blend in with the enviornment. And I judge the alliance by my experience with them on other servers, including PvP and PvE. Only the barrens has shown me worse than what the general chat is like among the alliance.

And if you're wondering, I started playing back in May. Pre-sissifying patch? I don't know nor do I care that much. I enjoy the game as it's being played, and as I've learned from TF2, whining about things doesn't get you anywhere. Accepting change does.

My experience with 5+ level difference is usually being ganked by level 40+ alliance while questing, and the BG. And yes, I'm well aware of the difference it makes, and that a few levels isn't that much of a difference. But when I was still using green level 23 daggers at the time, it made a bit of a difference.

But really celt, if you're quitting the game, why would it matter anymore?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He came up and attacked our party after I killed him. He didn't just come recover his corpse and walk off, he came up and attacked me. That's when our 70 decided to join in, after he attacked us.

They dropped 2-3k exp per level and made it easier to find items that blend in with the enviornment. And I judge the alliance by my experience with them on other servers, including PvP and PvE. Only the barrens has shown me worse than what the general chat is like among the alliance.

And if you're wondering, I started playing back in May. Pre-sissifying patch? I don't know nor do I care that much. I enjoy the game as it's being played, and as I've learned from TF2, whining about things doesn't get you anywhere. Accepting change does.

My experience with 5+ level difference is usually being ganked by level 40+ alliance while questing, and the BG. And yes, I'm well aware of the difference it makes, and that a few levels isn't that much of a difference. But when I was still using green level 23 daggers at the time, it made a bit of a difference.

But really celt, if you're quitting the game, why would it matter anymore?

Horde and alliance both gank etc......some servers are worse than others. I know on Bleeding hollow it was mainly Horde.

Only nooblets can't find quest items....they always looked different.....now they sparkle...yay. It's whining that got things changed to this. The game has been changing constantly since day one and i've loved every part of it......it's making the game easier for crybabies that bothers me.

I never said I was quiting for good....and besides....it should matter to me...i've only been invested in the game since the first beta. It wasn't hard before....even if you are only playing a few hours a week. Bah!

Horde and alliance both gank etc......some servers are worse than others. I know on Bleeding hollow it was mainly Horde.

Only nooblets can't find quest items....they always looked different.....now they sparkle...yay. It's whining that got things changed to this. The game has been changing constantly since day one and i've loved every part of it......it's making the game easier for crybabies that bothers me.

I never said I was quiting for good....and besides....it should matter to me...i've only been invested in the game since the first beta. It wasn't hard before....even if you are only playing a few hours a week. Bah!

Not hard just very long and boring. This game is all about end-game content for some such as myself. I could careless about below level 70 instances, quests, or PvP. Your just going through withdraws hehe. I been there. No I'm gonna stop playing this time, 3 months later I'm back again, then quit, then here I am now :D.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I agree on making quest items sparkling, but one of the Horde quests for SM (can't remember the exact name) was vaguely written, and if not for the sparkling, I wouldn't have noticed it, given it being a book slightly pushing out in a book case in SM Library. But some other things, I do agree, are just excessive (Incendia Agave in 1k Needles, for example). Could you point out all the whining you claim took place? Unless hundreds of thousands of subscribers complained, I doubt Blizzard would have done it just because of complainers. To help market it more most likely, as like Krazy said, it's all about end game content, and making it slightly easier to get there.

I felt the same way about TF2, untill I realized that some change is actually good. I was just about entirely burned out of MMOs from a mixture of Kal, Thang, and Hero. WoW helped revive that (though I still can only handle three SM runs before I'm burned out for the week). Right now I just need to start saving more gold, I've got 47g @ level 35, which is a far shot from the 100 I need for level 40 :P.

If it means a lot to you, contact Blizzard about it and let them know how you feel. One person's comment won't mean much, but like the analogy in one of those CGI ant movies, a wave of small things hurts much more than a single small thing. If it means a lot, get your friends and like-minded long time players to complain. Perhaps they will end up evening it out. And look on the bright side: They actually make your $15 a month worth it. With Kal, it was designed to be necessary to use KalShop items at higher levels to get better stuff. Best part was, only the highest level items were available (Horn of Spirit, versus the Horn, for example, or the Silver Grade Scroll of Rebirth, which was a 20% exp loss).

I felt the same way about TF2, untill I realized that some change is actually good. I was just about entirely burned out of MMOs from a mixture of Kal, Thang, and Hero. WoW helped revive that (though I still can only handle three SM runs before I'm burned out for the week). Right now I just need to start saving more gold, I've got 47g @ level 35, which is a far shot from the 100 I need for level 40 :P.

You should grab two gathering professions and just sell everythign you get and don't do any crafting until level 70. I have Mining and Skinning atm. I have a total of 2090gold @ lvl 67. I don't think I'm gonna make that extra 4k gold by the time I hit 70 to get Epic Flight mount, but once I hit 70 I can just stop worrying about leveling and farm the hell out of those mats and buy myself an epic.

Edited by Krazyxazn

After torchering myself with kal for like...1.x years....I cant stand any MMO for more than like 10min.

Sucks cause i just brokeup with my gf, and winter just started...so...idk I guess it means more time with my car, or muay thai :( Would be nice to "Escape" to an e-life right now though....Like I had with kal.