Wow Account Cancelled

CelticaFLM

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, Im a lvl 70 bm hunter, and Im an user / Help me! Im trapped in cyber!

another way to get away from it drop your high speed internet and go through one of their big patches, you know the 200+ mb patches. Bah, I hate them. but still play. Sad i know. beter then Runescape.

I haven't played WoW in a very long time and I still think about it ALL the time......thinking about playing again ::goes into convulsions::

I just started mine back up, come play with me :lol:

A: Garithos (at least until I find a new/better home)

Having to sit in front of the computer for 3 or 4 hours straight for a raid was not my cup of tea. I cant do the same thing for that long, let alone sit in the same spot.

I haven't played WoW in a very long time and I still think about it ALL the time......thinking about playing again ::goes into convulsions::

I still think about playing wotmud, and last time I played that game was well over 2 years ago.... The only thing that keeps me from playing it is knowing that if I go back, it will devour any and all time in my life not spent at work. good luck.

I run an everquest 2 account about 4-6 months out of the year. Once it starts to get nice out, any game that has a fee gets put on hold for outdoor activities. After a six month break, new content/ updates make the game that much more fun.. almost like starting all over again.. So I guess what I am saying is take a break, come back in a while, for me makes the game more fun all over again.