Do You Like The Recent "occ News" Articles?

sdy284

OCC News articles...  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the unique OCC News articles?

• They're great!
    • They're OK
    • I haven't really read any.
    • Meh, I'm not that interested in news
    • They're not that good
    • Other

Well if you haven't noticed, the OCC News team has been steadily churning out unique news stories over the past week. This is a relatively new addition to OCC and we're curious as to what you guys think of it. You can easily find the OCC News articles by visiting overclockersclub.com and looking below the "Featured News" section. There you'll see a few articles labeled as OCC News, if you haven't read any of the articles yet, be sure to do so and tell us what you think. Like all OCC Polls, this one will be over in one week. (June 24th)

Please be sure to leave a comment with your vote!!

Here's some examples:

OCC News: I/OMagic Introduces High Capacity Portable Hard Disk Drives

OCC News: Razer Boomslang CE Showcase at DreamHack Summer 2007

OCC News: Not just your average printer, 3D printing for the masses

OCC News: Seasonic Intros the S12II Series

They're alright, but the more recent ones have not been of greater interest to me. I'm more of a performance hardware kinna guy :D

Yeah, some of them aren't going to be hugely interesting for some of you.

Some of them aren't exactly exciting to write up as well :lol:

Unfortunately there aren't high end hardware releases every day.

We do try and pick up on things that will hopefully be more interesting though.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who doesn't much like the new news posts and get some suggestions as to what would make them more interesting for you.

(I suppose that goes for people in general as well). Remember, criticism is encouraged :)

What I find kind of annoying, is that there is a TON of OCC News things at the top of the news list, and it's been the same ones! So OCC gaming is on there, the OCC WoW Guild and stuff, which is rather old, but still on the front page! Maybe those could be put aside a wee bit, so that people don't have to scroll down for ages to find the interesting stuff?

What I find kind of annoying, is that there is a TON of OCC News things at the top of the news list, and it's been the same ones! So OCC gaming is on there, the OCC WoW Guild and stuff, which is rather old, but still on the front page! Maybe those could be put aside a wee bit, so that people don't have to scroll down for ages to find the interesting stuff?

the OCC News stuff usually sits @ the top of for a day or two, then it is removed from the "floating" position

(with the gaming & poll posts being an exception)