Sign in to follow this  
NinjaDude

PROJEKT REVOLUTION 2007

Hey everyone come to Projekt Revolution! click on banner below!

pr_728x90_1_3.jpg

Edited by NinjaDude

Maybe for Linkin Park (if they played only their old stuff), but HELL NO to that other emo crap...

Linkin park is still one of my favorite bands so i may try to make it too the dallas show

Linkin park is still one of my favorite bands so i may try to make it too the dallas show

Very true, though, while I have respect for their new material, I'm just not overly impressed by it. It might be more related to the long wait than the actual quality of music, but who knows, hard to say what my opinion would have been even a year ago vs now.

/me goes and listens to Minutes to Midnight again to see if it feels any less overall crappy this time

I love Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance. My wife would love to go to this. It's best she doesn't find out, I can't afford to go to concerts right now!

Linkin Park isa great, except their new album kinna sucks. I like What I've Done, but it just doesn't sound anything like the old stuff! In the End and Numb are still my favorite along with Runaway!

I saw MCR and knew right away that it wouldn't be good.

Also, the lack of Cannibal Corpse, Nile, Suffocation, or any other good bands made it apparent.