looking for a new hsf

Well I'm looking for a new hsf for my e6600. I have been out of the loop cooling loop for a little while so I'm not sure whats "the best" so to speak. Last time I was looking at heatsinks, I had my eye on the tuniq tower. Is this still one of the better heatsinks or can I get 2 or 3C better? I am searching around and reading reviews but if anyone wants to recommend some good ones it will be a lot of help.

Thanks,

Brian

EDIT*

I just read reviews on the sythe mine and the thermalright ultra120 extreme and they both seem to beat the tuniq tower by about 1-2C. Anything top these 2?

I have the Scythe Mine. Not heavy at all, very easy to mount. Not that tall either.

Though, I think the Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme or the Tuniq tower are still the best out there.

Then again, the scythe mine is probably the best bang for the Buck. I only paid 31$ for it.. (

When I was Clocked @ 3.41 Ghz my Load temp just hit 60C. (Orthos)

SMP folding hits 45C.. ( @ 3.204 Ghz) (Which I am currently testing for SMP Stability, 3 days so far)

Though, I "might" have put to much AS5 on it, so I may remount/repaste later and see if temps improve.

Btw, you can run your RAM @ 4-3-3-10 timmings. And I think 1T at those speeds.

sorry for the late reply. i ended up going with the scythe mine and i love it. like ste said im pretty impressed by how light it is given its size.

im at 3.6ghz @ 1.26v and i load @ 43C with dual instances of prime95. i hope to hit 3.8