Sopranos Final Finale

In my opinion, the ending sucked. They led up to the ending as though something was supposed to happen. It was a good episode, but the ending... <_< They should've done a little more with the ending rather than leave unanswered questions, unanswered. But oh well.

Discuss.

I don't watch the show, but my dad does and he said the same thing....that is sucked, and that they led up to something and then the screen went black...he thought something screwed up and the cable went out or whatever and then the credits come on. He was majorly disappointed and he expects a lot of people complaining about it.

With all the big fuss about the Sopranos being over, I've started watching all of them, just made it through Season 1, and its a really cool show. No judgment on the final episode yet though, but the show itself is really good.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya, the ending could have been better.

With all the big fuss about the Sopranos being over, I've started watching all of them, just made it through Season 1, and its a really cool show. No judgment on the final episode yet though, but the show itself is really good.

The show is great, until the final second of the final episode.