Thundercats

ClayMeow

OMFG!

Thundercats Movie Announced!

I was watching the Transformers trailer last week with my friend, and I told him they should make a Thundercats movie. I can't believe a week later it's announced! w00t! 80's cartoons rocked!

Nobody likes Thundercats? Man, you all suck :P

Not true! I loved Thundercats back when I was a kid. I just have this strange feeling that it's going to be a botched movie just like Masters of the Universe. No more than a cult following. I'd still check it out though. Mumm-Ra's my all time favorite 80s cartoon villain, so I want to see how he's portrayed. Anyone who plots world domination from a sarcophagus in a black pyramid is total hardcore in my book.

“I'll get... those wrrrrecthed.... Thundercatsssssss!

Plus I wonder who's playing Cheetara.

Rawr. :P

Plus I wonder who's playing Cheetara.

Rawr. :P

:lol: lol, for sure!

I'm just fearful of how they do Snarf...he can get annoying quick....Snarf Snarf! lol

PS. Andrew, I loved Transformers and Voltron too :D. I had action figures for all three, plus He-Man as well...and TMNT and GI-Joe of course. Man, those were the days.

PS. Andrew, I loved Transformers and Voltron too :D. I had action figures for all three, plus He-Man as well...and TMNT and GI-Joe of course. Man, those were the days.
Yeah He-Man ROCKED too...

I had the castle playset when I was a kid :lol::blush:

no way! I just put on my Cheetara catsuit!

what are the chances! :lol:

You know we gotta see pics, though the camel loving is a tough act to follow ;)