Sign in to follow this  
road-runner

1/7/07 - MASSIVE FOLDATHON! 1 PetaFLOP! All clients needed&#33

I already fold...anyone who dose this probably also folds... i don't get it...

If your a once off folder just for the event or only fold so often, then please just finish the work unit that has started and your contribution will be well appreciated! We are though encouraging folders to stay on as regulars - cheers guys.

Why July 1st? well, we need to gather heaps of ppl to donate to this and we need time to do this, to organize it more and to expose it on game websites, pc-related websites, mac and linux-related websites etc.

Edited by road-runner

Thats is so smart! The HOTTEST month of the year for a foldathon. To who do we thank? Why not December?

Thats is so smart! The HOTTEST month of the year for a foldathon. To who do we thank? Why not December?

you have just answered your own question.

they

do

it

in

july

as

there

is

often

a

glut

in

folding

in

this

month

:lol:

this probably isnt the most ideal place to post this, but can I fold on a hacked xBox?

this probably isnt the most ideal place to post this, but can I fold on a hacked xBox?

Yes, it will do very poorly

Yes, it will do very poorly

hey now, i got nearly a full 40 ppd on my xbox when i felded, folded, feld, (wheatever the right verb is) on it. i'll be starting it up again i think here shortly. seriously though, you have to run it thhrough linux using the linux client, but if you pay your own electric bill, the points just arent worth it. and by the way that was over a year ago, I dont know if there has been any change in the point scale since then.