OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds fun I know 5-6 of the questions off the top of my head.

I'll maybe do searching for the other ones I don't know when I'm board one day.

:withstupid: At first I figured I'd even never bother with it, but these aren't as bad as I was expecting.

Hey, also... if you have a digg account, you might consider Digging this... http://digg.com/hardware/Finally_a_contest_worth_entering

We are putting this contest on for YOU guys, and I know I, for one, and probably the rest of the staff, would love it if you took a second to tell other people about the contest by clicking the "digg this" button.

Good luck to everyone! Have a great time with it!

Out of the questions for week #1, question #2 is iffy and I am torn between two member but I think I know it who has more stuff.

Will you guys tells us if we got all answers correct or incorrect so we don't waste any time finding answers for the upcoming questions since a user needs have correctly answered all quesiton to be eligible?

Edited by werty316

You would spend more time typing that question in then just searching the forums for the answer...

One key component to this contest since all answers are found on the website.

Anyone looking for answers by asking around is just too lazy. Same thing happens during the EVGA's yearly scavenger hunt.

I added this to the game I play to see if we can get more people to come and play, we have over 13,000 Members so should get a few more hits here ;)

Son of Too is my game name and I am a Officer within this Allegiance:

[Allegiance] Son of Too says, "Anyone wanting a NEW PC for FREE ? Check out www.overclockersclub.com and register for a chance to win, Details at there site along with Rules. This is a Scavenger Hunt lasting till Dec.23. Enjoy ! www.asherons.net is our Website" "Duke Son of Too"

If this isn't ok let me know.