Sign in to follow this  
Guest ecthlipsis

[-]ard Forum

Guest ecthlipsis

How are those guys at Hard Forum in first place? I have been over there a bit and notice that they don't appear to have anywhere near as many people as we do. Of course, their member to guest ratio is way higher. Either way, I still can't believe those guys are in first. They don't even seem as big as AnandTech.

If you look at the HardOCP stats on EOC, you'll notice that they have ONE member, who does more PPD that the whole of OCC combined. The Top20 list of them ends at 4,800 PPD, that's 3rd place for us!

Guest ecthlipsis

Does their number one guy have access to like 10 schools or something? I can't picture how one individual could beat Bosco and the rest of the higher PPD people alone considering Bosco has like... what... 30 rigs folding? RR has a ton, too, as well as the rest. I'm not upset with them, as I like that site (especially the Hot Deals page, much of the reason I could build this pc so cheap), but it's just amazing. Their #1 must be folding with literally hundreds of cpu's.

Their #1 must be folding with literally hundreds of cpu's.

Actually the last I checked it was thousands of cpu's lol.

EDIT: No I am sorry he only has about 750 cpu's. It is that PS3 guy that folds under default that has thousands.

750 CPUs, holy crap! Thats a ton! The PS3 dude doesn't have thousands, it's the default for the PS3 client :lol:

Guest ecthlipsis

Ya know... without that FLECOM guy they wouldn't be where they are... lol. That dude get's around 100k PPD somehow. 33,000,000 points? lol. Considering they have 1,300 active members and we have like... 90 we're doing pretty well.