Caffeine Inhaler

Drink/Food Caffeine Content

12oz Can of Coke ................34mg

12oz Can of Mt. Dew ............37mg

12oz of Jolt Cola ...................78mg

10oz Bottle of Bawls ....................80mg

8oz of Brewed Coffee ...............70-120mg

One breath of Buzzaire ..................150mg

LOL :lol: you know thats a ThinkGeek April Fools joke right?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL :lol: you know thats a ThinkGeek April Fools joke right?

I know, but they can wish right? I personally never have problems with energy; exercise and 8 hours of sleep for me.

Edited by The Unforgivin

The other day in psychology, the teacher gave us each some pink lemonade to do an experiment similar to Pavlov's dogs (she rings a bell and we dip our finger in the lemonade powder and lick it off).

Well this girl took her powder, put it out in lines on her desk and when the teacher wasn't looking, she snorted it. Said it had a good drip too. Talk about people with problems lol.

Lack of sleep won't kill you Arkadiy... common sense ftw? It can lead to psychological problems, but it won't kill you if you don't get very much. Not sleeping at all may end up doing it, but I'm thinking that you've got that Harry Potter instance in mind.

The other day in psychology, the teacher gave us each some pink lemonade to do an experiment similar to Pavlov's dogs (she rings a bell and we dip our finger in the lemonade powder and lick it off).

Well this girl took her powder, put it out in lines on her desk and when the teacher wasn't looking, she snorted it. Said it had a good drip too. Talk about people with problems lol.

Yeah...some of my friends did that at lunch... sort of pointless but was funny :rolleyes:

I've done some pretty odd things, in that manner...

and NO I've never done coke... <_<