I want some

1 oz of pure caffeine would kill you.
Yeah I know, but used in moderation (moderation on caffeine, yeah right) it can be a nice supplement...

Of course like other drugs it will require more and more and more to give you the same feeling, Hence the reason why I drink about 12ish cups of coffee a day and feel like crud when I don't get any...

mix up some death-aid then! :lol:

:lol: LOL

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

n cases of extreme overdose, death can result. The median lethal dose (LD50) of caffeine is 192 milligrams per kilogram in rats.[57] The LD50 of caffeine in humans is dependent on weight and individual sensitivity and estimated to be about 150 to 200 milligrams per kilogram of body mass, roughly 80 to 100 cups of coffee for an average adult taken within a limited timeframe that is dependent on half-life. Though achieving lethal dose with caffeine would be exceptionally difficult with regular coffee, there have been reported deaths from overdosing on caffeine pills, with serious symptoms of overdose requiring hospitalization occurring from as little as 2 grams of caffeine.[58][59][60][61] Death typically occurs due to ventricular fibrillation brought about by effects of caffeine on the cardiovascular system.

Treatment of severe caffeine intoxication is generally supportive, providing treatment of the immediate symptoms, but if the patient has very high serum levels of caffeine then peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis, or hemofiltration may be required.

Yeah I know, but used in moderation (moderation on caffeine, yeah right) it can be a nice supplement...

Of course like other drugs it will require more and more and more to give you the same feeling, Hence the reason why I drink about 12ish cups of coffee a day and feel like crud when I don't get any...

:lol: LOL

Ok, anybody who drinks 12 cups a day has wayyyy too much free time. I'm lucky to finish one :lol: but i usually have a MD or something also. You should to switch to energy drinks :lol:

Ok, anybody who drinks 12 cups a day has wayyyy too much free time. I'm lucky to finish one :lol: but i usually have a MD or something also. You should to switch to energy drinks :lol:

That would make far too much sense... :lol:

I like the taste of coffee, but It would be beneficial to just down like 2 energy drinks every few hours, especially once it starts getting to the 90-115 degree weather... ;)

It would be beneficial to just down like 2 energy drinks every few hours

Some people do a thing called sleeping. It is when you lay down for 5-8 hours and do nothing. You on the other hand are able to use massive, yet nonlethal amounts of caffeine to do the same thing in a different way... fascinating... :thumbs-up:

lol

Some people do a thing called sleeping. It is when you lay down for 5-8 hours and do nothing. You on the other hand are able to use massive, yet nonlethal amounts of caffeine to do the same thing in a different way... fascinating...

I wake up at 6 every morning and go to bed around 1:00 to 3:00 in the morning... :ph34r:

You could always get some of this.

Problem is the stuff burns like crazy on the way down.

That cocaine crap is nasty, it is like a cinnamon bomb going off in your esophagus... :angry:

No offense...but sleeping 3 hours per day would accumulate and end up killing you or at least getting you to the point where you can't do anything at some point, wouldn't it? Your body wouldn't be able to rest enough to do anything......but rest lol

No offense...but sleeping 3 hours per day would accumulate and end up killing you or at least getting you to the point where you can't do anything at some point, wouldn't it?
I'm not dead yet... :closedeyes:

Your body wouldn't be able to rest enough to do anything......
I function perfectly fine on 3 hours of sleep, as a matter of fact if I get more than 5 hours of sleep I feel groggy all day long and THEN I can't function! :D