OCC Article: LTB Interview and Tour

Nemo

LTB Interview and Tour

I first heard of LTB when OCC reviewed the Magnum 5.1 USB Headphones last December. The Magnum headphones had gotten a good review, but since I already had a good pair of headphones, I didn't think too much of the set from LTB. I also didn't have much use for a microphone, not to mention the fact that I didn't believe that headphones could really generate 5.1 surround sound. On Tuesday, I had an opportunity to visit LTB's office in Teterboro, NJ.

1_thumb.jpg

Wow, that is one good interview. I would really like to meet the guy who did it :thumbs-up:

Whoever it was was absolutely amazing! Astonishing! Genius! Purely magnificent! This is Pulitzer-worthy work here, my friends. Whoever could have written such a... masterpiece? :thumbs-up:

Wow, that is one good interview. I would really like to meet the guy who did it :thumbs-up:

Eh, I've talked to him a few times. I wasn't impressed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice work though, in all seriousness. I saw the list of questions you were taking with you, and it looks like you did a good job of thinking on your feet with some impromptu questions during the interview. It was a good read.

Whoever it was was absolutely amazing! Astonishing! Genius! Purely magnificent! This is Pulitzer-worthy work here, my friends. Whoever could have written such a... masterpiece? :thumbs-up:

Yes, we need to submit his writing to the Pulitzer board!! :D

Nice work though, in all seriousness. I saw the list of questions you were taking with you, and it looks like you did a good job of thinking on your feet with some impromptu questions during the interview. It was a good read.

Thank you, I try :P