Webx Rules, I mean I'm back

Joost27

Hey guys and i assume girls,

I dont know how many of the older members will remember me but heres some info about me in case u forgot.

My name is Justin I joined back in i think 2003 when i first got my own computer. I am now 18 and have gained so much experience i dont even know what to do some times haha. Well I just finished my first year for my Associates Degree in Information Technology with a focus on Computer Programming. I became A+ certified and use that to brag to friends who are into computers, but aren't as serious as I am. I live in a small town in New Hampshire which is pretty nice. Work take sup most of my time, that or working on my car, going to car shows, or hanging out with the car club people. If you couldnt tell I like cars also. That is the reason why I left the forums. I pursued other interests other than overclocking and modding my computer. Also, I am a member of four other forums and those take up alot of time which I had to cut this one out of my schedule. I am a decent Web Designer I think. my webpage is http://www.webxdesigns.net/ I love photography and use my car now as a main prop in my photographs or if I am testing out a new lense or setting.

Well, I hope I am welcomed back. Also, Hope i can do a lot to help around here when something comes up. All this new Hardware though I'm pretty much out of the loop. Im still back on the P4 Northwood core lol :)...

Thank you,

Justin

it is going. Really busy schedule but life is well I love having money and doing stuff with money, so many plans for the summer though!

how about you?

Hey Webx welcome back to OCC. It's always nice to see the older members come back and start posting again. I do seem to recall you from before as I joined a couple of months after you did. There have been a lot of nice improvements around here so hopefully you will stick around.