Sign in to follow this  
KILLER_K

Ati x1800xt help

Well i just got my ati x1800xt back from ati sapphire.So i read up everyone says get atitool and use it to overclock.So i go and grab the newest atitool version .26 and install it and start it up and i get this right from the get go and also i am using ati's drivers version 7-3's.This card is built by ati has the girl with the sword on it if that helps i see if i can find a picture of it.Also as a side note this screen issue resolves with a right click - refresh doing.

Ati Sapphire x1800xt picture {sorry so small all i found real quick}

atix1800xter5.jpg

Atitool Screen issues

atitoollolqv7.th.jpg

Windows screen normal no Atitool

ssnormalfs1.th.jpg

Also please remember my screen and games and apps are fine until this Atitool starts up runs solid no issues.If anyone has this card can you please post your overclocking results for your card as i need a ball park figure to get me started.And any tweak for this card i really need as i haven't used ati in a while been using a BFG 6800gt so now i have to learn it all over again.Good Day.

Edited by KILLER_K

I reckon just ditch ATITool. I don't like it. Try Ati Tray Tools, right click the icon, go to the hardware menu and 'ATI Overdrive 3'.

Yea if i let it try and find the settings for the overclock it takes like 5 minutes and crashes though.Thats why i was trying this but seems i'm in the same boat lol.

Also i posted this in Atitool's thread so if i get a answer i post it here also to help everyone else if they are having this issue.

Edited by KILLER_K