Train Video

Bosco

This was on digg not too long ago. One of the comments had an explanation that made sense.

The guy has the camera attached to a pole, he is standing under a bridge with the camera stuck up between the rail ties.

Even if thats wrong, I really dont think he could be under the train. You couldnt turn the camera around like that without either getting up or having the camera in your face especially with the way the tracks come together.

Edited by SMeeD

Haven't watched the video yet, but I'm assuming it's some guy under a train? Yea, that's possible. A few months ago in NYC, some guy saved someone in the subway when they had a seizure and fell on the tracks by laying ontop of them and getting them between the tracks.

This was on digg not too long ago. One of the comments had an explanation that made sense.

The guy has the camera attached to a pole, he is standing under a bridge with the camera stuck up between the rail ties.

Even if thats wrong, I really dont think he could be under the train. You couldnt turn the camera around like that without either getting up or having the camera in your face especially with the way the tracks come together.

that explanation makes sense. I don't think you could turn the camera like that and not see part of his body.

Definitely NOT lying under the train. Yes, you CAN definitely lie under a train (not that I've tried it personally), but I know there IS enough clearance for (most) people to fit. However, as mentioned, there is absolutely no way a person lying down could rotate the camera like that. It is feasibly impossible.

Nor would he be able to hide his body like that either :P.

Well that's what I mean...he COULD feasibly hide his body if he kept the camera still, but once the camera rotates, that's not possible.