Lost planet demo

Ziggy54354

In case you guys didnt know the Lost planet demo is out. Available in both DX9 and DX10

i guess there are benchmarks too so, if u wanna post some numbers up thatd be cool

Edited by Ziggy54354

They're releasing Lost Planet for the PC? Hmm, didn't know that.

I'm in the middle of the game for the Xbox360 and it's pretty decent. Some of the levels can be frustrating, but not annoyingly so. I would suggest people to check out the demo

Yes, Lost Planet is coming to PC, and they're pushing to make it the first DX10 game ever, but there's some skepticism there. Here's an interesting read about it straight from the front page of OCC.

Yes, Lost Planet is coming to PC, and they're pushing to make it the first DX10 game ever, but there's some skepticism there. Here's an interesting read about it straight from the front page of OCC.

Thanks for the article there. It'll be interesting to see the results, for sure. I'll have to check out the demo, even if I can't enjoy DX10 yet.

EDIT: For those interested...

DX9 Demo

DX10 Demo

Feel free to add it into your first post.

Is there anywhere you can download it withouth having to pay?
Uh, the links I provided don't cost a thing. I do not have a paid subscription to GameSpot, I just have the free account.