Nature's entertainment

mazakman

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not alone. I too am a freak. Sitting back with a beer and watching a thunderstorm is one of the great FREE pleasures of life. :)

the best chase i was in was when i was about 6 or 7 years old there were a total of 3 tornadoes traveling along I40 here in oklahoma my mom was driving us home from my grand parents house and before we knew it there were 2 tornadoes in front of us and one chasing us the paths taken by the 2 that got infront of us where a mess but we got lucky and though we could see all 3 they never got close enuff to do us harm :D

Thunder storms are cool and I like to watch them too. But they make me worry about my computer..Lost my old 800meg to a storm. I never trust the surge protectors. I did not have a connection on it for my cable cat 5 connector and it toasted my cpu ,psu. memory and video card. Only thing I had left was the case..So much for thunder storms..

Now that the warm weather will be upon us I can't wait for the first real thunder shower.

I love to watch them on my porch sucking back a beer or two, it's a show that you don't have to pay for and can't be duplicated at any cost by man.

How about you guys, anyone like watching thunder showers too, or am I the only freak?

no your not the only one..... i love thunderstorms. our first one was last night and i was working midnights so i missed out :(

I agree with you all, I remember about 6 years ago we had a massive storm in southern NH (probably lots of NewEngland too) everyone at my school was saying "stay away from windows, don't go outside!!, and hide under tables,etc..". The first thing me and my father did was go outside and sit in out screenhouse :D we sat out there and watched the spectacular lightning show for hours...

i am a freak as well ... but i also love taking pictures (or trying to) of the lightning
I can never get a good shot of them. :(

Whenever it lightning's or thunders I usually stop what I'm doing and either go out side or pull a chair up to the windows.