Nature's entertainment

mazakman

Now that the warm weather will be upon us I can't wait for the first real thunder shower.

I love to watch them on my porch sucking back a beer or two, it's a show that you don't have to pay for and can't be duplicated at any cost by man.

How about you guys, anyone like watching thunder showers too, or am I the only freak?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thunderstorms are a real fascinating thing to watch! Especially whilst on a hunting tower with a girl :)

yeah, I remember many a night wiled away on a hunting tower, with lashings of honey roast ham, and fine cheeses, port, wine and ales, and fair maidens frolicking around...

anyway lol, i remember going to france every year with my family and we'd be camping all around the country, and some weeks it would be scorching hot during the day, then get to like 200% humidity and then the thunderstorms were amazing... every night... clear and fresh the next day... loved it... the tents were huge, and you could hear the rain like crazy in between the rumbles and booms when you were finally going to sleep (it got dark about 11:30pm, so I'd be out playing games or chazing lizards or something lol)

Sitting back and watching the thunder storms is one of my favorite parts of summer :) The cool weather and the light show is so relaxing.