Liquid Cooling for Antec 900?

hah...i enjoyed that video. in a comical way mostly.

99% of the prebuilt kits, are crap. they wont' be any better than a higher-performance air cooler. i would suggest against them unless you're just looking to get rid of the noise, and not be great at cooling.

i guess the only convenient thing about that kit is that it is already filled. that's the hardest part about doing one yourself....the filling/bleeding.

again - if you're looking for performance, stay far far away. if you want quiet and dont' care about temp, go for it. if you want watercooling to be "cool"...it'll only appeal to the people who don't know what real watercooling setups look like.

again, nice video. not sure what to say about that. i guess it made the thing seem so epic. when it's not :D

I like how she says be sure to remove the thermal grease with a cloth or paper towel (what happen to clean lint free cloth like coffee filters?) Then she just put the thing on with no thermal grease and says nothing about that (unless it has one of those sticky pad things on it) :lol::lol::lol:

99% of the prebuilt kits, are crap. they wont' be any better than a higher-performance air cooler. i would suggest against them unless you're just looking to get rid of the noise, and not be great at cooling.

i guess the only convenient thing about that kit is that it is already filled. that's the hardest part about doing one yourself....the filling/bleeding.

again - if you're looking for performance, stay far far away. if you want quiet and dont' care about temp, go for it. if you want watercooling to be "cool"...it'll only appeal to the people who don't know what real watercooling setups look like.

again, nice video. not sure what to say about that. i guess it made the thing seem so epic. when it's not :D

How can you go wrong?

Pre filled

Short hose

big radiator

That sounds like a pretty sweet and cool setup...What do you recommend for 775? :lol:

Isn't the freezone supposed to be quite good?

Funny video. I wonder how many heatsinks she'd installed before then. :lol:

Of course the most important question is, will they send her over to do it for me if I buy one?

whoops. didn't realize it was a peltier/whatever setup. 300 bucks...i guess that's not bad. still, small OD tubing, small radiator. but again, tec. not too bad.