Nemo

Folding Using The Linux SMP Client Under Windows

I'm all over this after my nap. Espically considering that my vista rig (The x2) can't run two instances for some reason.

wow, i guess ill have to set this up sometime this weekend. tomorrow is a physics test and i really need to study. hopefully ill also get the 2500 and one of the p3's up too

EDIT: currently installing ubuntu 6.10 on vmware

I got everything setup this afternoon, and I am diggin' SMP. LOL Right now, on a 3027 WU, I am getting over 1050ppd! I'm averaging around 9:30 per frame and it's worth 716 points. This should make things much more interesting around here if more people jump into this. :foldon:

*edit* I used Ubuntu 6.06 "Dapper Drake"

I DLed the crap today and got it up and running, following the guide it's nearly idiot proof so enjoy, however it seems to be a bad idea for my main rig bc of vmware oddities with certain apps, but idle it folds up a storm :)

if enough of us get on this, we might be able to regain our glorious position ahead of Anandtech!

*Argh! I can't stand it no longer, I'm getting Vmware and unbuntu tomorrow too :foldon: :thumbs-up:

I am officially up and running and working on a 3027 WU. Hopefully my overclock will help out a lot. And finally, my dream of passing taz in the folding standings will be achieved :foldon:

I DLed the crap today and got it up and running, following the guide it's nearly idiot proof so enjoy, however it seems to be a bad idea for my main rig bc of vmware oddities with certain apps, but idle it folds up a storm :)

Wheres the idiot guide I think I might need it!

I am officially up and running and working on a 3027 WU. Hopefully my overclock will help out a lot. And finally, my dream of passing taz in the folding standings will be achieved :foldon:

*Waits for taz to add another 10 k6-2s :rolleyes::P