MY NEW PC HELP WITH Liquid Cooling System

Well he can do better than zalman 9700 with a Sunbeam or the new Thermaltake and Don't buy the Corsair when you can get G.Skill HZ at such a great price now.

There is just no way to justify buying the Corsair. For the system you are building you certainly DO NOT need a 850 WATT psu for nearly $300 that is just rediculous. A terrible waste of money!! not so sure you need to fork out the cash for a 680 chipset either. you could save another bundle by going Asus P5NE-Sli the money you would save on board and and psu would save you enough to buy some current games put fuel in your car to go to Lan parties or just save it for a rainy day. Ultimately you should spend it how you would want not on what others want. Right now it is pretty easy to build a fast good gaming computer... Oh and spending how you want is fine on everything but the memory buy the G.Skill not the Corsair........ In this case I am not telling you what to want. I am telling you what you really need.

WZ

that link just froze up my firefox...

tried saving it instead of clicking it to open in a new tab... it doesn't even open

ok lol... after killing the acrobat processes i can now read THE LIST :lol:

edit:

arg, my eyes... what a horribly disorganised shop lol... i remember going to places like that... oh the (bad) memories lol

the answer is no no and no

do what? list what? pffft

Tab Mix Plus... I have it set to recover tabs (with prompt) from a crash or just closing the browser... also i can have like 6 rows of tabs or maybe more lol... it's a worthwihle Addon/Extension