NZXT Case Contest

So what you are saying is they need to change the contest for only people with one rig? You have got to be kidding? And just how are you going to verify that person has only one rig, you going to each and everyones house and look? Wake up man! Snap! Come out of it!

Well, anyone in the top 10 list for F@H must have alot of comps. I think we can give a little trust to those that say the don't have much. The guy here with his tower all bent up...i feel bad for him... he deserves to win much more than i do... (assuming that he has not lied) And alot of people would lie... but worst case... it just seems that the ranking for the worst will be a bit random... if not a bit random, the knowledge that he has 100s of F@H cases and comps will take away ... best case is easy...worst is hard...people can cheat on this...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, anyone in the top 10 list for F@H must have alot of comps. I think we can give a little trust to those that say the don't have much. The guy here with his tower all bent up...i feel bad for him... he deserves to win much more than i do... (assuming that he has not lied) And alot of people would lie... but worst case... it just seems that the ranking for the worst will be a bit random... if not a bit random, the knowledge that he has 100s of F@H cases and comps will take away ... best case is easy...worst is hard...people can cheat on this...

Maybe someone with all those rigs do not have cases like I originally posted and was told it had to be a case. The price of cases add up quickly and a case is not necessary. And I bet the winner is picked at random just like the other contest for the RAM was. :foldon:

This is mine. I really need a good PSU & a Case because this Case only has one optical drive bay.So, i can't use my 2nd DVD-RW in it.

Either prizes would be highly appriciable because my 400W PSU is just can't handle the loads anymore too.

flexatxcasesj1.jpg

O.k where are you looking at ? I'm already at your feet.Why i'm begging ? Is there any alternative to get them for free ? I think not.

So, please please please help me.Thanks & crossed fingers.

Edited by alister

erm, no, I am usually in the Top20, sometimes in the Top10, and I have 1 (!!!) rig folding, so a E6400 @ 3.2 eating the SMP WUs, and the X1950Pro chugging away at the GPU WUs :)

Ok,

No cardboard boxes, no make shift what ya macallits, cases computer cases only.

OK like I said when I originally built it "technically, this isn't a case" but it does have a pc in it with a keyboard, mouse, vga monitor and soundsystem.

I really don't have any crappy cases (at least I don't think so) but if I had to pick one.....at the moment this would be it. Now..... less than 24 hours ago this was a clean, paste waxed machine but after a short trip through Florida during "Love Bug season" at 80 plus miles per hour this definitely qualifies as my crappiest case.

Love-bugs-case.jpg

They are called "Love Bugs" because...well...they just fly around .ing all the time to insure that there is another love bug season.

As you can see I have done my best to help control the population but I'm afraid it's a war that can't be won. These bugs have some very interesting traits....once they splatter their bodies all over your car they quickly harden into a product similar to epoxy. In otherwords plan on spending about a day trying to scrub them off of your car. Another great trait is that once they have spread their bodies all over your car their remains start eating into the paint within seconds. Here's how it works...if you can get them off within 24 hours they may only etch the clearcoat....give them 48 hours and they will eat all the way to the primer.

Love-bugs-case1.jpg

Nice case huh....you see the areas that aren't white splatters but still look like splatters. That's how the clear looks if you get them off within the first 24 hours.

When the season is finally over I will have to wet sand the entire front end with 600Grit and reclear it (just like every year before)

We have them here also there real bad just like that at certain times :rolleyes:

We get them twice a year .....once in the spring and again in the fall. <_<

Well, i never had any luck to buy or get a good computer case or a power supply.

My first case which i bought in 2001 has got corrupted & the 250W 20-pin power supply has burnt due to some

power surges though i use an UPS.The PSU has got an yellow spot on the ATX 20-pin motherboard connector.

It's working but if the machine runs in full load, the machine gets restarted.

Picture of my case

52cqhxj.jpg

Sorry, for the low quality of the picture.Taken with a VGA camera phone.

As the case & the PSU are damaged, i really really need a new case & a PSU because if i continue to run

my machine with this burnt psu, my PC can be affected.As, my father has retired from work, i don't want to tease him

by asking him to buy me a new case & a PSU.I also can't afford them being a part timer.Frankly speaking, i do have a

responsibility towards my family & i don't want to invest so much money for my own needs.

So, it would really be very kind of you if you can consider me for the prize.Thanks for reading.

this is my G5 case with part of the computer still in it. unless i use a crowbar its not coming out. afterwords i have to deal with drilling new mounting holes and than cut out the back for the motherboard ports. its a heavy case but the amout of work i would have to do just to say "its not a mac but a PC!" would be funny but not worth that much effort. a new case is needed for my newest creature of old computers thrown togther. than again if i had that nice new NZXT Case i would have to buy a new computer to match it :) *cross fingers*

if that doesnt count than i guess than dell case will have to due. the drive is stripped it place so its not coming out. the psu is 200Watts just enough to run an AMD Xp or the P3 that inside the case right now. the front is falling off as you can see and it has smoke damage from a fire (it doesnt smell so good) but it is my last resort when i need it.

P1011381.jpg

P1011391.jpg

My crappy looking HTPC case

6faliy1.jpg

It has a Pentium D, an MSI mobo,Sony DVD-RW & 512 MB of ram.Some days ago the PSU got burned.Now, i really need atleast a new PSU because you can see the damage.

5xj5m6b.jpg

So, if i get to win the case & the PSU, i'll be able to replace my HTPC case which doesn't provide more than one optical drive bay but

i would like to use 2 optical drives.My system really needs a new case & a new PSU.Please do a justice to me.

Guest ajmatson

post-21421-1180049079_thumb.jpgpost-21421-1180049363_thumb.jpg

My Killer eMachines 633id Case.

And this is no joke my old case and PSU took a crap and I had to put the guts into this one (Thank god I had a micro ATX Mobo. I am getting a new DVD drive but havent had the money to get a new case and PSU yet. Maybe by August I can and maybe I will just build another computer if the I can come up with the cash. Needless to say the temps when I play my games in this one get REALLY high. Usually around 90C. Oh well, good luck to all. Someone will get lucky with this win.