Sign in to follow this  
Bosco

NZXT Case Contest

Here is my case its a Dell Dimension XPS D266 Case it now has my P4 2.8Ghz Server in it

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1505071637we5.jpg

theres nothing flash about this but its over heating BAD so a new case will be good for my PC and my Coolermaster case for the server and this case for my gaming PC

i have had this case since 1996 and its had like 3 computers in it

Edited by Medalforces

Since it's my only case, I guess this is my worst.

I have never really liked this case, way to small. I can't do any wire management in it and have been looking to buy a new case / powersupply for a few months now so this is the perfect contest for me ^^

post-16862-1179261531_thumb.jpg

case1.JPG

case2.jpg

And oold, ooold IBM. When I was moving it out to take a picture of it, the heatsink for the Pentium I processor.. well, fell/snapped off.

I dare say, the fishtank case is hard to beat.

wow these are some decreipt cases

im going to get my camera and add mine.

Edited by omhl

My Special Case.

Power Supply Racket Broke off due to stress and poor quality metal construction. (Held together right now with superglue but i have to reapply every 2 weeks).

Motherboard wall screws coming off. OVERHEATS LIKE CRAZY. Burns flesh if you touch computer. Conducts heat a little to well.

Specs of Comp are

P4 2.8

1gb ram

60gb hdd

ati 9200se

I need a new case that will help my new computer be cooler. Right now my new computer is in HP PC CASE

Funny story but i used to have a 5200 Nvidia card and i accidentally hit the computer. It cause the whole friking power supply to smash my nvidia card. Broke all agp pins off. (had to use pliers to remove debris from slot). I hate my power supply and my case. This is why i want a case that i can actually poke without fear of damaging my computer.

post-21359-1179533449_thumb.jpg

Edited by omhl

refmf4.jpg

Sides of the other half of the case are all bent out so it makes it very difficult to open and close the case. The PSU is ancient and the case weighs a ton. The inside is incredibly dusty (those peripherals have a sheet of dust on them. I want to clean it out, but I don't have a bio-haz suit.

Guest Raven65

Well I guess no one cares for the Case & PSU or that 1000w PSU. where is the desire here people I have too many PSU's and cases here just to take them for myself. Post em and tell us about it. How bad are your needs?

Hi, new here.

Here are 2 pictures of my crappy case.

dsc000114fupm1.jpg

dsc000054cizc9.jpg

I really wanna get rid out of it because this sucks & it has no ventilation inside it at all.The space is too short inside the case.I'm still stucked in my Athlon XP system with the 300W 20-pin PSU.It gets too hot while using in full load.

I was thinking of an upgrade of the case & the PSU but changing those both to the high-end ones require a lot of money which, being just a student i simply can't afford.

So, i'll be highly oblized if you can kindly consider me as a deserving person for the prizes.Thanks 4 understanding.

Edited by Digital Puppy

Well I guess no one cares for the Case & PSU or that 1000w PSU. where is the desire here people I have too many PSU's and cases here just to take them for myself. Post em and tell us about it. How bad are your needs?

Well, being completely honest, alot of us have multiple decent computers...don't we? I would certainly love to win... but my Pentium 4 machine can remain uncased...

Well, being completely honest, alot of us have multiple decent computers...don't we? I would certainly love to win... but my Pentium 4 machine can remain uncased...

Unless it's for business, why have more than 1 PC? <_< (unless like each person in the household has their own)

I have never owned more than 1 at a certain period of time....