Sign in to follow this  
Bosco

NZXT Case Contest

Here is my Crapard bell I media 4505 a fine computer in its time i think. When moving house 2 years ago the nice removal man (my dad) droped it from the back of the Lorrie oh the shock the horror!!! When i found out this had happened i looked at the damage to my dream machine front pannel clips broken off and then the pain my new msi cd rw drive smashed to bits and front broken off the other. It still worked to about 11 month ago when the psu went bang so as you can well see i need a new case to get this fine bit of historic computing machine up and working again to its may day glory

DSC00003.jpg

I was thinking about doing some modding to this case a double glazed window from my mates window company for the side and a nice paint job using hameright paint black and a brush so ya can see the nice working of detail to my case

Edited by HuDDy25k

Hello

I just found this place and thought I might show you my case after it a while ago fell down a stair. The one to the left is my friends case and the one to the right is mine. It has a pentium III and actually works somewhat. Not new but I think that this one could stand quite well here since most of your pics are not pics of cases and other have cheated so... I want a new computer but the old man said it would be too expensive and troublesome :angry2: I will try anyway too get some parts here and some there so i hope...

mycaseaa3.jpg

Edited by Joco

Hello

I just found this place and thought I might show you my case after it a while ago fell down a stair. The one to the left is my friends case and the one to the right is mine. It has a pentium III and actually works somewhat. Not new but I think that this one could stand quite well here since most of your pics are not pics of cases and other have cheated so... I want a new computer but the old man said it would be too expensive and troublesome :angry2: I will try anyway too get some parts here and some there so i hope...

mycaseaa3.th.jpg

How have people cheated?

How have people cheated?

Now, I just mean that everybody could burn and shoot their cases, and a cardboard "case" isn't really a case, I mean, I could also pick out my parts and put them on a cardboard. Please, I just wrote that, I didn't mean to upset anyone. I'm sorry for that sentence, it was really unnecessary.

/Joco

Now, I just mean that everybody could burn and shoot their cases, and a cardboard "case" isn't really a case, I mean, I could also pick out my parts and put them on a cardboard. Please, I just wrote that, I didn't mean to upset anyone. I'm sorry for that sentence, it was really unnecessary.

/Joco

Hey man, I don't expect to win. The truth is that most of us have a nice computer or a few. How ever, this is for the worst case. Mine just happens to be the one that I shot and burned. I have a nice machine for my main rig. I have cases with out a single scratch on them. I have shown my worst.

I don't think anyone crapped up their case for this contest. You are right, anybody can smear on some mud and bang it with a hammer. The question is: Did they do it for the contest? My case was shot in late 2006 (i think) so i wouldnt consider it to be cheating. But the guy who got his messed up in a moving accident, we know didn't cheat. Also the only rule is that you have to be a member. I think we just need to be honest and have fun. It is clear that my case was no accident :lol:

God ppl its a bit of fun to see wot us slobs have laying around in there house take a chill pill. I have sins kicked my case am i now a cheat ?

Edited by HuDDy25k

I knew this ould happen. Ok I am really sorry, i just happen to write that in the speed. I didn't mean anything serious.

th_DSC02287.jpg th_DSC02296.jpg

(Click on the pictures to enlarge)

You gotta love the fact it has build in speakers and that it has taken some abuse :D

Looking at this case speaks for itself why I need a new case.

This case was my first attempt at modding. I drilled holes in the top panel in an attempt to get some of the heat out of the case. It's a horribly designed case with worse ventilation. I have an old QDI motherboard in it with a slot one P3-450 and 256mb of PC133 ram.

Picture019.jpg

Just an update guys NZXT is also going to throw in a 1000 Watt PSU.

So first place is going to get the Case and the 550 PSU and 2nd place is going to get the 1000 watt psu.

Good luck guys. :)