All Water cooled Tai-Chi

I'm confused... Huddy stated he's using a 500 Lph pump... and why would you want 3 radiators? :blink:

Nope, that sir, is a 400Lph pump. Square = 400, round = 500. The 735 and 745 come with a 400lph pump while the Kandalf and Armor LCS come with a 500lph pump. and 3 radiators are better than 1... ;)

yes, i realise more radiators would have better cooling than one... but i have a 1200 litre/hour pump, and a *single* radiator, and achieve better temps, even though I have much higher heat output from my overvolted dual core opteron and 2 voltmodded 7800GT's...

i could have 3 radiators if i wanted, but i went for quality over quantity... my point being, i'd rather go for one very good radiator instead of 3 mediocre ones...

Nope, that sir, is a 400Lph pump. Square = 400, round = 500. The 735 and 745 come with a 400lph pump while the Kandalf and Armor LCS come with a 500lph pump. and 3 radiators are better than 1... ;)

As i Stated in my post i have the 500l/h pump but not shown in the pics as that packed in i upgraded to the AquaBay M5 that has 500l/h

yes, i realise more radiators would have better cooling than one... but i have a 1200 litre/hour pump, and a *single* radiator, and achieve better temps, even though I have much higher heat output from my overvolted dual core opteron and 2 voltmodded 7800GT's...

i could have 3 radiators if i wanted, but i went for quality over quantity... my point being, i'd rather go for one very good radiator instead of 3 mediocre ones...

Of course. However, Huddy doesnt have a 1200lph pump. He has the 500lph pump. And, I was offering Huddy something extra since he doesn't have a 1200lph pump. You may not need it or want it but, the offer wasn't to you so it's all good. I dunno about Huddy but I wouldnt pass on a free pump or radiator... as long as he's in the US...

As i Stated in my post i have the 500l/h pump but not shown in the pics as that packed in i upgraded to the AquaBay M5 that has 500l/h

Ahh... I see now. But still, a backup pump is still something you might like.