CPU Cooling: Thermalright Ultra-120

GPU: e-vga 8800 GTX Superclocked

Hard Drives: 2x Western Digital Caviar 160GB Raid 0

Mobo: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe

PSU: SeaSonic M12-700 700w

Sound Card: X-fi Fatal1ty

Ram: 1GB (2 x 512MB) Geil PC-4400 DDR-550

and 5 Nexus D12SL-12 120mm Fans at 7v.

Before the 8800 i was running a 7600 gs passively cooled and my cpu would idle around 35C and this system was 100% inaudible. The HOT AS HELL 8800 totally messed with my setup and now it idles around 45-50C I have to run it with the side cover off just to keep it under 45C. These results leave me to believe that I need to turn to water cooling. The most important thing to me is that this system be totally quiet and run at a decent idle temperature.

So what would be your recommendations for a water cooling system for under $200? I also plan on buying a second 8800 late this summer so if there is a system that you could recommend that would be able cool 2 8800s that would be great.

Thanks in Advance,

PR3DAT0R6sic6

How much money do you think I would need to spend? I don't do any overclocking so I just want something to keep my system cool and quiet.

I just bought bought this kit for $249.95 plus shipping. I have not installed it yet so I am not sure how good it works. Its supposed to be a pretty decent kit from what I have read.

if your cpu runs cooler with the side panel off, your case cooling is inadequate...

if the cpu temperature sensor is accurate, something is VERY VERY wrong with your whole cooling approach... i could maintain lower LOAD temperatures at stock voltage than your idle temps...

that said, water works wonders for dual core opterons... my 170 @ 2.8GHz, 1.632v idles at 29-33