It has arrived.

Ste

I am backing up all data as we speak, once that is done I will boot n nuke my hard drive and proceed with the build. I will get temps, and OC Information up in this thread as soon as I possibly can.

I am sorry, but I cannot get pictures at the moment. I will be in the next few weeks once my brother comes home with his camera.

Wish me luck.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am backing up all data as we speak, once that is done I will boot n nuke my hard drive and proceed with the build. I will get temps, and OC Information up in this thread as soon as I possibly can.

I am sorry, but I cannot get pictures at the moment. I will be in the next few weeks once my brother comes home with his camera.

Wish me luck.

Good luck, and take your time

I am on 325 X 9 (2.925 GHz)ATM, temps are 30C with F@H running. I haven't changed any voltages or timmings yet. I will have to look into it more in the next few days.

I haven't really been able to locate how I am to change the memory timmings in my CMOS, but I will find out. I can't even POST above 330 X 9. But I haven't tried disabling the things suggested in this guide.

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/Co...pict197995.html

Updates to come. I will try to get some Screenies of Core Temp and CPU Z next Post.

You have to hit Ctrl + F1 in the main bios main screen before you go into the settings section I forget what it is called, but if you go into the settings section it will not work it has to be done in the main screen of the bios

Here it is so far, I put up information On anything I thought relevant. If you need some other information to help me just ask and I will get the screen shot.

2004139343497437107_rs.jpg

So As I stand right now: 345 X 9, 3.105 Ghz. I have been unable to get past this point. If I try to go higher, it Will POST, it will Boot into windows, but as soon as I stress test (OCCT On one core, F@H on the other) it will restart with no Blue screen. I have upped the Vcore a bit, what should I do? The Timmings are already @ 5-5-5-13.

FYI, Load temps when I did OCCT test where 40C Both Cores. The temp shown in the Pics are Idle, only F@H Running.

I think the new OCCT is designed to run both cores with one instance, you may need to run folding at the same time

What do you mean? When I ran OCCT, F@H was also running. Do you mean I need to run F@H On both cores? Isn't that a bit excessive? OCCT and F@H running on both cores at same time? :unsure:

Ah Ok, when I get home tonight I will try it with just OCCT after I Up it 5 to 10 clicks.

On a side note, I installed the console version of F@H as a service. How would I moniter a Units progress?