Gun Free Zones are a Murderer's Dream

road-runner

You guys may remember Ted Nugent as a wild man back in his rock and roll days..... well he's still pretty wild, but he's an avid hunter and outdoor sportsman too. He has wrote a very interesting article on "Gun Free Zones" that might be of interest to Sarah Brady and her anti gun agenda. I think he hits the nail on the head. Read it and try to see his logic.

Ted on gun free zones

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he makes a great point, but it's statements like this that will continue to make his opinion taboo and not widely accepted:

...and that is a recipe for disaster written in blood on the altar of denial.

Ted just comes off as too much of a nut-job to have his opinions really "penetrate" the minds that they're targeted at.

You don't even need to buy a gun from the black market when it's so easy to buy one legally.

Murderers already dont follow the rules and get black marketed guns, what makes people think they will go "Oh hey, i cant use guns here, K ill just use a knife?". Horse crap.

You don't even need to buy a gun from the black market when it's so easy to buy one legally.

I think what Agallion is saying, is that even if guns were banned (like in the UK), the market and supply will still continue.

All gun control does is disarm the honest and innocent.

They can have my gun when they pry it from my cold dead fingers......lol

When are these morons going to realize that taking things away and trying to control too much has never worked and never will. If you make guns illegal then you will disarm the honest and innocent (as 94camaro said above) and just make it that much easier for a killer to do that much more damage.

Knives can kill people yet know mentions banning them. Baseball bats can kill people yet no one says anything. (btw, I love knives and baseball so don't take that comment out of context.)

If you ban guns then the bad guys will still get a hold of them and still kill with them and the bad guys that can't get guns will kill with knives, bats, frying pans, etc.

In closing: Long live the gun and peoples right to bear arms. :)

I don't really want to get into the politics of it, coming from the uk don't see as much gun crime here. All I can say is that he called too many people 'evil' for me to take him seriously. lol

All I can say is that he called too many people 'evil' for me to take him seriously. lol
see below
Anybody see what the evil Sarah Brady and her denial infested gun banning cult have created?

How is she not evil? She is (or is trying to) take away something that our nation has been instilled on...

It is on our constitution, you know that thing that our fore fathers wrote to protect our rights to be free and protect us from tyranical bull crape, yea that thing...

Taking away everyones guns (which all people of her type clearly want to do) would accomplish nothing more than the cold blooded murder of more people...

Just think, if you are a gangster, a robber or someone who just likes to kill people, wouldn't you jump for joy when you heard that civilians would no longer have any guns of any kind?

I would, that would make it so much easier for me to just waltz into someones home and murder them or steal their stuff, because I know darn well they don't have any guns...

In my opinion any American that says guns are bad is an idiot, yes an IDIOT, you will probably blab on about that for like 9 pages, but where would America be "without" guns?

"that was different, that was back in the day, we are more civilized now we don't need to own guns..."

:rolleyes: blah blah blah

:typing: