It Finally got here

I was thinking of doing it like this guys I still have to get a video card, I am hoping the new ATI will be worth buying since I already have an ATI DD Maze 4 cooling block and it can fold also. I have not done anything with it yet its still all sitting on the table. I have been busy with yard work and waiting on ATI.

Edited by road-runner

I was thinking of doing it like this guys, scroll down not the top pictures. I still have to get a video card, I am hoping the new ATI will be worth buying since I already have an ATI DD Maze 4 cooling block and it can fold also. I have not done anything with it yet its still all sitting on the table. I have been busy with yard work and waiting on ATI.

LOL, looks like the case has a jetpack :P

Got my setup all put together tonight...turned it on to test the WC....and there's a big freakin hole one of the radiators from DD!! what the heck??? it shot water all over my desk and onto the carpet....i initially put just a tad bit of food coloring in the water to make it a bit easier to test for leaks, but crap, now I have a stained carpet and desk....:( is DD good with returns?

I was thinking of doing it like this guys, scroll down not the top pictures. I still have to get a video card, I am hoping the new ATI will be worth buying since I already have an ATI DD Maze 4 cooling block and it can fold also. I have not done anything with it yet its still all sitting on the table. I have been busy with yard work and waiting on ATI.
Link is bad...

Got my setup all put together tonight...turned it on to test the WC....and there's a big freakin hole one of the radiators from DD!! what the heck??? it shot water all over my desk and onto the carpet....i initially put just a tad bit of food coloring in the water to make it a bit easier to test for leaks, but crap, now I have a stained carpet and desk....:( is DD good with returns?

My dealings with DD they would not even answer my email when I question about there warranty on the the water blocked thats that have those warranty void if removed stickers on them. Seems like they would have at least answered my email saying something? I will never ever buy another thing from them as long as I live. One of there maze 4 blocked leaked around the fitting where it screwed in with some sort of thread sealer they had on it. Anyway it burnt up a pelt, melted the maze 4 block, a brand new ATI All in Wonder 9800 Pro, a new P4C 800 Deluxe and almost burned up a new $1,000-$1200 3.2EE Cpu.

Edited by road-runner