Official Forum Wars Recruitment Thread

jammin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as it's before midnight CST, then yeah.

I'm not sure if you could get away with posting some scores under air, but entering as water. You might want to ask if you think you'll be cutting it close.

As long as it's before midnight CST, then yeah.

I'm not sure if you could get away with posting some scores under air, but entering as water. You might want to ask if you think you'll be cutting it close.

I thought about that also, and I was not sure either? Stock score is stock score weather its water or air, where the difference is going to take place is in the war.

Hell I'm almost pissed off enough to go rebuild the LAN/main rig hybrid now...so let's see, evga board, one good segate HDD, 6800gs or 7950gt if i can keep it happy for long enough to score o I could use one of my THREE x600 se cards hehe, 2GB of ballistix, E6600, 650w Silverstone PSU...

What the hell Let's make WAR!

(why do i always talk myself into this stuff, hell I might evne have to enter a downsized LAN rig hehe)

ROFLMAO, especially at the last comment :D

Got my parts about 30 minutes ago shut down Linux folding and updating windows now. Time to change cpus and video card. I will post some scores latter with rig #2 unless I got a dead 1950xt from Newegg...

OK, so we're halfway to 20 now, with a few more definite players still to come (I hope).

We are still looking a little small on the spreadsheet - http://www.tweakedgeeks.com/

It's worth noting that there still isn't 1 forum with a full complement just yet, though some are close.

Lets get to that 20 to give ourselves a chance!

Right guys, just wanted to thank everyone who has entered for your efforts :D

If my counting is right, we should have exactly 20 rigs in as of now. :)

Well Done!

edit - I've updated the team list on the first page for all those who've entered. Total is 21 :D

(this does mean there will unfortunately be one 1 system team, provided that player still wants to run)

It looks like only 2 other Forums have made or surpassed the 20 player mark.

Edited by jammin