Official Forum Wars Recruitment Thread

jammin

you know this is pretty ridiculous we have all these people on this forum who talk so much about over clocking but we only have 19 computers so far and 15 people. C'mon what are you people all talk but when it comes down to showing it you chicken out. I know e still have time to get more in here but still I figued we would have more by now.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I would defently think that there would be a ton of people, thats why i wanted to sign up early, so i can get in the mix, I hope that I am.

I noticed that most all of the big names here at OCC are in the mix and everything ;) Glad to see that were shaping up and having some dedicated people here at OCC!

yea but I figured that by this time we would have more than enough people

i would too .... as it been up for a couple days now ... maybe we can get a board wide announcement sent out?

Good to see some enthusiasm for the competition.

I know there are still more people out there with rigs capable of competing so don't be shy.

Remember, everyone who wants to will get to play, but not all the scores will go towards the overall total.

Teams A through E go towards the overall total (4 players per team so 20 scores)

And some good news today.

GEiL (who are the only confirmed sponsor so far) will be donating 3 sets of 2x1Gb DDR2 6400 for the competition. :)

My sig has been updated to reflect the rig that I will be using in the competition.

Also, is there a set rule of resolutions, settings, etc. that you must run the benches at? That would level the playing field; I could always just run mine 640x480 with my GTX and get a great score!

lol true, some issues came up with the car so I might be able to get the computer but there is a chance that I wont be able to get it, I will let you guys know before the middle of June, depends on how much money the car is going to cost and how much money Im going to be able to get paid before the deadline.

If im not able to get the new computer, I would rather do some policing due to the crappiness of my current rig as far as overall components go (memory and vid card)