Official Forum Wars Recruitment Thread

jammin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one guys, good to have some more people on board, even if some are not definite. :thumbs-up:

That brings us up to 15 that are at least interested. I'd feel really comfortable if we could get to twice that number :)

RimX - If you set up an account at TRP and send me a PM I'll set you up as a Forum Cop. :)

I wouldn't mind joining... I'm not new to the scene by any means...OCing or modding... I'm friends with the new news editor extraordinaire here, too!

I'd be entering Cobalt(from my sig) except some of the hardware has changed...I have to get a new sig made. I have a 7900GT KO SuperClocked right now which is in the process of being RMA'ed for a 7950GT KO (SuperClocked?). I'll also have all SATA2 drives in RAID0 by the time benchmarking comes around, and I've gotten my manchester core X2 3800+ up to 2.4 without trying.

Cheers!

Edited by Paxim

I have a 7900GT KO SuperClocked right now which is in the process of being RMA'ed for a 7950GT KO (SuperClocked?).

Chances are you've already found out by now, but it may inform ppl of how much better evga service is over XFX, an XFX 7900GT gets you a 7900GS XXX, we get an UPGRADE :D. At least that's what they did with my old 7900GT KO SC a few weeks ago :) sadly the loss of mem speed hurts more than the double ram helps in many games. I just need to get this card on water so i can see how it OCs compared to the old card :)

I would like to be a part of this, however my system isnt the best and its a little bit far behind (defently the vid) but I might just end up convincing myself to get the c2d rig that I have on a wishlist :)

If I wouldnt be able to join one of the teams, i would like to be a cop...

anything to help OCC in the Forum Wars ;)

Posting links to where we can get 3d01, 3d03, 3d05, Aquamark, Crystalmark(v9.12.320 or later), Super Pi 1mb(v1.5 or later) would be nice ;)