Official Forum Wars Recruitment Thread

jammin

I'll give this a shot...

1st rig is in my signature.

My secondary (If needed, this system barely beats yours jammin)

A64 3000+ Winchester @ 2.1ghz

OCZ 2x512MB 2-3-2-5 DDR400

Sapphire X800XT PE @ 560/600

Soltek (Cheapo, VIA chipset, AGP)

1x120GB Hitachi SATA

Audigy 2 ZS

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see a few people in so far :)

I've added a '2' to the end of players who can possibly enter 2 rigs if needed.

Now lets get a few more shall we occlove34pc.gif

Edited by jammin

Comon guys, we ideally need at least 20 rigs to be competitive.

I know you all enjoy a good OCing contest.

And remember, there will be at least one random prize drawing during the War. :)

I still have to get a video card so I can install my water cooling. I am waiting to see exactly what the 2900XT is going to do. I really want an ATI so I can fold with it also, plus I already have a DD Maze 4 ATI cooling block.

Edited by road-runner

Well if you need help I can try, but if we get some more powerful machines put those ahead of me, I guess I will be a backup if you need me. Not sure how much further I can push this thing, and my video card is going in for an RMA so yeah. Might get an x1950 or something to hold it until I get my card back, then the that can move into another machine.

hey...I'll do the forum police thing if you need someone...sounds pretty easy...plus my system isn't all that good and it dont like to OC much...shouldn't be a problem I'm moving in may but I definitely should have internet by june...if not I can go visit my parents for the connection

Well king, after last year I had to think long and hard if i wanted to put that much effort into it again, and honestly, you bet your . I do. Hopefully it wont turn into a nightmare where I cant get more than bare nothgin runs like last year with my two entries, I'm also 100% sure my specs will change b4 we get started.

For now I'll be planning the main/LAN rigs, however i need to find a replacement for the 7950GT by then (and more importantly that money to waste) Also looking to buy a better OCing board (nvidia 650i ultra/SLI or 680i/LT) so i can get it running smooth without the current P965 ram issues (cant drop ram speed low enough to continue the OC :() (or an E4400 for the high multiplier :D)

I might even get Lo involved this year, I didng attempt convincing him until "too late" last time, of course the 3700+/x800xl combo back then wouldn't have done much :(

I look foward to hopefully leading our B and C teams again :) (It took an opty 165 and 7900gt for the B and 3000+ and x800xtpe for the C last time so we'll see)

i will see if i cannot get my 20 Philips back over to this PC.

the benchmarks refuse to run below 1920x1080 on this Samsung...

they just crash and burn at any lower resolution.

it was fun last year... :thumbs-up: